SOLD FS/FT - DD9917b

SeanDub
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Kansas
I have been using this sub for about a month and a half now and have had no problems with it. It has been in my possession since September of 2006, when I bought from a member on here. It works fine and gets loud and has in NO WAY been abused at all. I only have an IA 20.1 running it at 0.5 ohm with the gains set conservatively. You can ask fwb_1234, I play it like a 1000 watt sub for daily driving and rarely blast it.

The sub itself is the one pictured in my avatar and signature. It is a quad 2 ohm sub with the voice coils each reading 2.3 when measured with a DMM. It has no major scuffs, no holes, no tears, no accidental screwdriver mistakes, nothing like that. But it is an old sub and the backplate of the magnet shows some wear. Other than that it is a beautiful yellow sub.

I am selling this sub because I am going to college in the fall and would rather not have a 10 cube box and an 18" sub sitting in a parking lot all day and night in pretty much plain view if you look through the tinted windows. However, I am not desperate to sell in any way, so no lowballing please.

To make it easier to keep the sub hidden, the box will have the be below the window line in my Rodeo, which means I need a single 10 or 12. And I bought a 9510G, so no more trade offers please.

Pics:

These are from a while ago because the sub is installed now and I don't wanna take it out to snap a few pictures of the same thing.

I can take pics of it installed with my name and date if you're actually interested, but if you can't drop the cash for this moofer please don't make me take pictures for you.

Price - $550 + shipping.

Price Drop:

$565 shipped - shipping is going to cost a hell of a lot to make sure this thing arrives securely.

$500 picked up/met up with in a radius of 2 hours.

I'll also eat the PayPal fees if you wanna pay that way.

Let me know fellas.

I am selling this sub because I am going to college in the fall and would rather not have a 10 cube box and an 18" sub sitting in a parking lot all day and night in pretty much plain view if you look through the tinted windows.
lol. i agree 100% where u goin?

indeed, my amp is gone and I want this sub gone so I can go down to North Augusta and pick up a beautiful DD9910 with a red kevlar cone and carbon fiber dustcap from Carlton.

ttt

For the trades, Fi won't make a "Daily" 10" BTL....Unless you listen to just tones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Due to cone geometry issues

have u tried sellin local b4 this thread?
nah, I have no idea of anybody around here who would wanna pick this up, but if you are or know someone who might, let me know.

For the trades, Fi won't make a "Daily" 10" BTL....Unless you listen to just tones
Due to cone geometry issues
Thanks for that info, I was unaware of that. Yeah, I don't only listen to 50hz test tones...

none of the competitors looking for a new way to go?

no young kids looking for THE sub to impress their friends with?

you know the yellow cone adds many deebeez

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SeanDub

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
SeanDub
Kansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date