SOLD FS/FT ***Custom built RE Built TC9*** Dual 2 Ohm/1200 RMS

Participant count
  • Participant list

Thetalkingshoe
10+ year member

Oh hay there
Today I have for sale a RE built TC9. Its a TC9 motor with 4 spoke basket and dual 2 ohm coils. This sub can either be hooked up @ 1 or 4 ohm. In the proper enclosure it should be ok to handle upwards of 1200 RMS.

I used it for approximately 2 months while I was waiting for my IDMax to get back from ID. I fed it 1050 @ 4ohm off my Arc 2500CXL with the gain set right.

I'm not gonna lie this sub has been around. I bought it from Trevor87. As far as I know he never used it and he bought it from Pyro_By_Nature. When I got it had a cracked dustcap but I have pulled it off and put a new FI dustcap on it. It also has a broken terminal but I have fixed that too with some goop.

Now onto the pics.

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

I'd like 150 + shipping. Paypal or Money order is fine. I prefer USPS money orders as they are the easiest and fastest to cash.

As for trades. I really need a set of ID two ohm mids. I'd consider 6.5 component set ups too. Mabey some 1/0 wire + cash.

I miss it, and do regret selling it.I'd buy it back, for our new vehicle, but I already sold my brutus too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Definently a great sub for the money!

Whoever buys this will be the 8th, but technically 9th owner of this sub.I had it, sold it and traded back after the owner decided to switch set-ups like he did once every month to two months. It's never been pushed beyond its limits in any of the set-ups it's been in, as far as I know.

I miss it, and do regret selling it.I'd buy it back, for our new vehicle, but I already sold my brutus too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Definently a great sub for the money!

Whoever buys this will be the 8th, but technically 9th owner of this sub.I had it, sold it and traded back after the owner decided to switch set-ups like he did once every month to two months. It's never been pushed beyond its limits in any of the set-ups it's been in, as far as I know.
Its a good sub. I really had it in too large of an enclosure but it still sounded pretty good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.