SOLD FS/FT Big Bad 6x9's Old School GS Designs.......

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
Here is a rare pair of old school GS Designs 6x9's...this were pretty much the best set of 9's you could buy back in the day...One of these 6x9's alone weighs as much as a pair of any Pioneer ...JVC ...Sony...or any other crap on the market today ...and these can take some power....325watts peak or 175rms...You can run these by their self with an amp ...and sound like you have a pair of good 10's in the trunk ...along with your crisp and clear highs....30hz-25khz here...they are GS Designs top of the line 4 ways so the mids and highs are just crystal clear...I had been saving these for a future project that hasn't happened yet so now its time to sale these BNIB beast $150 shipped CONUS.....

69001.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.