tooloud4tv
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Georgia
k41554.jpg

k41543.jpg

k41521.jpg

k4151.jpg

NOW ACCEPTING 2 15's ANY 2 DECENT 15's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These subs are still like brand new cosmetic 9.5/10 performance 10/10

the spiders are still tight, very good subs here i paid over an 1000$ im basically just looking to trade for 2 18's! but if i have to sell them im asking 650$ plus shipping but im willing to work with anyone who is serious about buying them or trading! anyone with 2 18"s hit me up asap im willing to trade with just about any DECENT 18's so im not looking for any subs in particular, besides that there decent such as BL's , BTLS, XXX you guys get the picture. also im willing to ADD Cash too!

Subs are Dual 4 ohms anymore questions just hit me up asap. still have original manuals and boxes for subs!

i got a soundstream xxx-15 i can trade.... or i got 3 kinetik hc2400 also plus i also got a lil cash if need be to add to either or....

Thanks Bro but im only looking for 18's or cash. but nice stuff only if i had enough cash to buy 18s id do the trade with you!

****it!i want those DD subs but im soooooooo stuck on 18's he mountaineer if any cash or 18's come up soon im open for ur trade.

Just throwing it out there, I have only been running one 9515 for years and I FINALLY have two, just got my second one today. I am just waiting on my amp to get back.

I will have to do some research but not until I see interest.. They are two dual 2 d series. cf cones and what not.

Which ones are they? I just saw the stack of l5 boxes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.