SOLD FS/FT: 2 18" RE HCs Dual 2, 1 DD 9515 e/f

SeanDub
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Kansas
So due to all my trading, I have some new woofers in my possession, none of which I really want to run daily. I am looking for a couple of 12s that can handle 2kw rms each. I am looking for SPL woofers, but some Mags would be good too. So:

2 RE HC 18s, Dual 2 - $250 + shipping each. They look to be in pretty good condition and have not been pushed very hard.

hc1.jpg

hc3.jpg

hc2.jpg

hc4.jpg

1 DD 9515 e/f. E motor with F softparts. Dual 1 - $400 + shipping. No carbon fiber or composite cone, just a solid, loud woofer.

These are the pics from the original owners, I cannot get any others right now. But I can assure you that the subwoofers are mine now. You can message them if you want.

Make offers for cash and trades, I'm open to subs, amps, and GPS units.

yeah thats even deeper than what I have now lol

wish I could use that DD, as ive always wanted to hear one

but I need something more shallow sorry

If you will take mt 12
Got any pics of the DD

OR will take the HC 18s
Meh, that 12 has a huge gash in the surround that was patched up, but it still too much cosmetic damage for me.

Meh, that 12 has a huge gash in the surround that was patched up, but it still too much cosmetic damage for me.
Allright its here if you want even though it doesnt affect performance

Only reason i dont need it is cuz needs too much power

well Bump for you

Allright its here if you want even though it doesnt affect performance
Only reason i dont need it is cuz needs too much power

well Bump for you
The HC 18s take 2kw rms similar to an MT.

What's the rms on the Ava's? Does Fi recone them? How much would it be to recone both to working 12s, any idea?

fi can recone them, i've seen 1500-1600 on avas before but I would say 1200 rms? Not sure.

Not sure on cost to recone, if you can do them yourself it was around 90+ shipping I think on an 18" recone... so 12" would be cheaper i'm sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.