FS/FT 15" Shocker Super Extreme (Mouse) D2 ohm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Shocker Super Extreme (TC9 varient) motor, RE 12 spoke basket, 2 spiders, Memphis cone, dual 2 ohm copper OEM TC Sounds coil, custom CF dustcap (not really pretty, but lightweight and covers the cone. You could tape it off and throw on a few layers of clear coat if you needed it glossier... I was trying to keep MMS down so wanted it light)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Never been played, glue still drying. Will pull some TSPs later when the glues dry

Price:

150+ shipping. This is probably going out in trade, but if there's any interest I can make up more in a week or so when I get back from some traveling.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I use USPS, should be @ 40 pounds boxed up coming from 02675

Item Pictures:

DSC02779.jpg

DSC02778.jpg

DSC02780.jpg

nice sub esp for the price

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

although, I thought the Mouse was the Extreme, then came the Super, Sig, in there were the SS, Shocker2, and Mini also

nice sub esp for the price 

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

although, I thought the Mouse was the Extreme, then came the Super, Sig, in there were the SS, Shocker2, and Mini also
You are correct "Mouse" is the tc7 motor, this is TC9

its a 12...
Hmmm. Will make some more in a couple weeks and LYK if nothing better comes up.

If its one thing i need to learn to do it is recone subs gat dang it... Ttt and perhaps ill see you at the bikini car wash in four wks

If its one thing i need to learn to do it is recone subs gat dang it... Ttt and perhaps ill see you at the bikini car wash in four wks
x2. Hope I get some $ together to make a box by then.

Bump for interest. I'll be building up 4 more of these next weekend (probably do a pair of 12's and a pair of 15's)....dustcaps may vary...

Can possibly do 10's as well if I can get my hands on some baskets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...