Xs power d1200 Batt (nib) & 25ft Tsunami 1/0 gauge pure OFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargdbassbuick
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

25ft Tsunami 0 Gauge ofc power cable (Red)

xs power d1200 agm battery

Item(s) Description/Condition:

both are brand new sealed items

i bought these online , but found a great deal locally on a pair of used kinetik 2400s and kicker 0 gauge

so im selling , just received from ups yesterday

Price:

140 shipped for battery

100 shipped for power cable obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

will also take trades ,im mainly interested in View attachment 26533963View attachment 26533964View attachment 26533965View attachment 26533966 skar audio vvxs

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

0=1/0 ......trade you a redtop for the xs. r4edtop is 8 months old rests at 13.1-13.2 cosmetics are perfect. just need smaller

0=1/0 ......trade you a redtop for the xs. r4edtop is 8 months old rests at 13.1-13.2 cosmetics are perfect. just need smaller
na man , i just replaced my red top up front and the yellowtop i had in back with two kinetik 2400s,. thanks tho

I would have never switched that Tsunami wire with that kicker wire, pure copper for tinned, never. But that's your preferrence. I'll give you $60 for the power wire, n I'll take it now, and I'll pay your paypal fees, and send you a shipping label

I would have never switched that Tsunami wire with that kicker wire, pure copper for tinned, never. But that's your preferrence. I'll give you $60 for the power wire, n I'll take it now, and I'll pay your paypal fees, and send you a shipping label
well your right it my choice. and its works well for what im useing. pure copper is great would love to use it but i rather sell and get some of my money back . im only running 1500rms if that . and thanks for the offer but ima pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...