FS: First Generation Iphone, 8GB, Unlocked

tukn18s
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Lansing, MI
Friend of mine bought the 3G, and unlocked the phone he had before. As you can see from the photos it's in GREAT shape, I have it in my possession because I told him I would try to sell it for him, after he got scammed on ebay. (Luckily I saw it before he shipped it) He is asking $400 dollars shipped, OBO. Thanks for looking!

DSC06575.jpg

DSC06573.jpg

DSC06569.jpg

DSC06570.jpg

as far as I know, anything with a sim card. But, I'd have to ask him, or somebody would have to chime in.

i said make an offer. on another note however, they seem to go anywhere from 375 to 500 on ebay. This isn't brand new, but it's very nice. He said the absolute lowest is $350

I think Suncom got bought by T-Mobile. So I would say YES it will work. Nice phone. I have an unlocked and jailbroken one using TMobile. Any SIM will work!

I think Suncom got bought by T-Mobile. So I would say YES it will work. Nice phone. I have an unlocked and jailbroken one using TMobile. Any SIM will work!
Yeah but unfortunately my SIM doesn't work with TMOBILE. I don't know why but I'm sure because I already tried. Seems like SUNCOM is just weird so I dunno if I wanna get this or not.

this is unlocked, which means it can be used with any SIM card. Brand new they were not unlocked. Do some research man, unlocked iphones go anywhere from 300 to 500 dollars. 3G iphones that are unlocked go for nearly 800 or more.

this is unlocked, which means it can be used with any SIM card. Brand new they were not unlocked. Do some research man, unlocked iphones go anywhere from 300 to 500 dollars. 3G iphones that are unlocked go for nearly 800 or more.
ok i worked for AT&T wireless when they came out, they were 600 for the 8g and 500 for the 4g when they first came out, a couple months later they discontinued the 4g and dropped the price 200$ on both, so 400 for the 8g and 300 for the remaining 4g's in stock (which sold out in about 2 days) it cost about 50$ to get them unlocked (if your not getting ripped off) i know multiple guys that will unlock them for 30-50$, i also know a couple who charged 100$ but they didn't exactly get much business...

don't tell me to do my research i know more about that phone than 90% of the people trying to sell them...

not to mention the current Iphone is only 200$ and you DO NOT have to sign a contract to purchase it because we do not activate them in the store(we tell you that you have to sign a contract but its a lie), they are activated at home when you plug it into Itunes it goes thru a built in process and its self activated. when they are sold from the store we literally hand you the box and it has a non-active Iphone in it and we tell you to have a nice day.

ok, so how much are they selling for mr. high and mighty? Upon searching through the lovely Fleabay you will find pages of them selling for around 300, so the price is fair now. Before the 3G came out, the 400 was warranted. I don't give a rats ass if you worked for AT&T and what they sold for new. That has nothing to do with how much an unlocked phone sells for on the web....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tukn18s

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tukn18s
Lansing, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies