Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

jockhater2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Exile Audio X5 Limited Production. Less than 100 made. Made in 2008. These amps were completely engineered by Exile and made in Korea.

Features 3 Way Circuit Protection. Also has 2 thermal sensors while most 5k amps only have 1.

I have owned the amp for a year and ran it for over 7 months.

When I contacted Exile audio about this amp. They said it has the same output as 2 Exile 2400.1 (now called 2500.1). The exile 2400.1s have been clamped doing 2700 @ 1 ohm on 14.4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

5000RMS @ 1 ohm bench tested and that is @ 12v

5600RMS @ 14.4v

0.5 stable. John who repaired the amp last year tested it on 1/2 an ohm for 6 weeks.

I ran it at 2.7 ohms.

The cosmetic condition of the amp is 7/10. It has only a few very small light scratches. But 1 of the speaker terminals is stripped out. I only used 1 set of out the 2 available.

Mechanical 10/10

Price:

$730 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I am making a new post. It seems people keep thinking that I had it listed as broken before.

The amp is working. I just bought a RD 7500.1 from him that he fixed. So I no longer need this amp.

The Exile has upgraded power wires. 4gauge stinger HPM. When I bought it. John fixed the output section and replaced the driver card.

I will give you his info upon sale of the amp.

John offers a lifetime warranty on all of this repairs. The RD I just bought has a lifetime warranty. I talked to him about the Exile. He said he might transfer the warranty if you prove that you have a strong electrical to run the amp and if you mount it somewhere safe. I'll give you his information.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...