SOLD FS: eD e8A $135 shipped

PeaveyBassist
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Well.....lol....for the 3rd time or something, I have been thinking about selling the 8A.

As everyone knows, I have been wantin more output. Just turnin into a basshead I guess. 8A does tremendously well but you know We always want more. AND as everyone know I have no amp other than HU power right now cus my Hifonics 5 channel died. So.....I am thinkin I can run off of HU power for front stage for a while just so I have music. But then I have no sub. So I am thinking I can sell the 8A and get a Soundstream Edge amp for the 12k.44 I got. Then next summer or something save up and upgrade amps. So.....I am looking to get $135 shipped on 8A. I have had the 8A since August or so. It has seen 300w in 0.9 cubes tuned at 32Hz. If anyone has any questions or needs specific pics of it next to something to see size or whatever let me know and I will do the best I can to help ya out. Right now gauging interest to see if anyone wants it. I guess I will take offers too. As for trades, looking for amp that does 300 x 2 @ 4 ohms or 600 x 1 @ 2 ohms. If you would like pics, let me know. Semi serious - serious inquiries only please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Will

Hey,

Pics of the 8A are attached. The box I was using for it was built pretty vehicle specific for my 1987 BMW 325. Port went up through rear speaker hole in rear deck. So that box is pretty much useless for you. I can build a sealed box for it real easy and quickly. Could probably build it next Thursday or Sunday. A sealed box and the 8A shipped to 32607 would be $180 total. Shipping included. Let me know what you need exactly on the box and I can get on it soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Will

342079_23.jpg

342079_22.jpg

342079_21.jpg

342079_19.jpg

yeah sorry the email is johnbeckel@yahoo.com. Its in my sig. I ahev a 1995 bmw M3 i am not sure how diffrent the trunk set up is since its a diffrent model car. How much for a ported box? Thanks and this time the email is right. Sorry i didn't get back sooner been busy with classes.

-John

yeah sorry the email is johnbeckel@yahoo.com. Its in my sig. I ahev a 1995 bmw M3 i am not sure how diffrent the trunk set up is since its a diffrent model car. How much for a ported box? Thanks and this time the email is right. Sorry i didn't get back sooner been busy with classes.
-John
Sent ya an email regarding 8A + ported box quote.

Will

TTT....accepting offers. But I would REALLY like to sell it to John //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Let me know about it dude.

Will

if you can do 120 shipped to Canada...postal code V3J6N5 i'll take it...email me with some feedback as well (ebay or other)...schan247@shaw.ca thanks
Lowest I can go shipped to CA (Canada) is $120 + actual shipping (fed ex quote is $18.27 for shipping). I need to make at least $120 off my 8A's sale. If you are still interested, let me know.

Will

Down to $115 + actual shipping, or $125 shipped, if $115 is cheaper for you, then I will go with that one. $125shipped is for the 48 contiguous U.S. states.

Will

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.