SOLD FS: Eclipse CD5000 HU

AudioBliss84
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Kentucky
Hey guys! Selling my Eclipse CD5000 cd player, there's nothing at all wrong with it, just want to get an in-dash screen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

h099cd5000-f_mtv2.jpeg

DSC07444.jpg

Specs:

CD player with built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)

Plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files)

Motorized, slide-open faceplate

Blue VF display with five selectable button colors

Spectrum analyzer

Eclipse DSP with 7-band parametric EQ and time alignment

24 bit DAC

SRS Circle II Surround

8V High Voltage on 3 Preamp Outputs (Front/Rear/Non-Fader)

Subwoofer control with low-pass filter

Five settings for the selectable high- and low-pass filters

Auxiliary input

Memory Stick input

CD changer controls

iPod-ready: Requires purchase of Eclipse iPC-106 iPod Interface

HD Radio ready (requires additional purchase of Eclipse HD Radio tuner)

SIRIUS Satellite Radio Ready: Requires subscription purchase and purchase of Directed SIR-ECL1 Eclipse tuner and antenna.

GPS Ready: E-iSERV compatible with Area Shot — trip directions (arrows and text) appear on display

CD Text compatible

ESN anti-theft protection

clock

18 FM/6 AM presets

seek tuning

remote control

CD frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz

CD signal-to-noise ratio: 95 dB

FM sensitivity: 13 dBf

This HU is a HECK of a unit! Very good sound quality (retailed for around ~600.00) and I haven't had a bit of trouble out of it.

Price: 250 SHIPPED OBO

NO TRADES

EDIT: UPDATED PRICE: 200 SHIPPED

Last edited by a moderator:
very interested but there is no way i can afford $250 for it ( i wouldn't pay that much either). need to know the condition of the deck. scratches? issues? PICS with your user name would be great too. any refs?

let me know how low you can go, I live in California so a prices i want to deal with are shipped prices. shot me a PM. thanks

very interested but there is no way i can afford $250 for it ( i wouldn't pay that much either). need to know the condition of the deck. scratches? issues? PICS with your user name would be great too. any refs?
let me know how low you can go, I live in California so a prices i want to deal with are shipped prices. shot me a PM. thanks
PM sent.

Condition is "like" new but not new //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I don't think there are any scratches, it's in really good shape! No issues whatsoever.

they are cheaper on ebay brand new also post real pics with username until then GTFO
Until you can quit post dumping how about you GTFO! A PM with this info would have been sufficient.

Lowered price to 200 shipped and i'll add pics with username when i get home from work

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.