SOLD FS: Dyn MD102 - Sundown 1500d

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bassballer5
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Im needing to clear alot of gear out of my closet to pay for moving expenses. All prices include shipping inside the US.

Sundown 1500d. Bought a few months back but never installed. Its in flawless condition with the exception of a light scratch on the chrome and on the back side. I also have an extra set of stickers from Jacob that will allow you to mount it upside down and not look upside down. - $265 shipped

Dynaudio MD102. These are in decent condition. However one has a terminal that fell off. I will include an extension thats done up in techflex/heatshrink to allow easy installation. Also, the previous owner put some sort of adhesive on the tweeter face and in the process of removing it, one of the dyn logos came off. The other tweeter is in perfect condition. $170 shipped

PICS:

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

Please email me at tay.mcdonald@yahoo.com as i rarely check this site anymore.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.