SOLD FS: Double Din Pioneer Avic-F900BT with ipod cable

Participant count
  • Participant list

JarvisB
10+ year member

JarvisB
MI/DC
Decided that I want to start over on my system, just tired of my current system already hah. Going with 2 subs in next set up and possibly louder. So most of my set up is for sale. I decided to keep every thing on a separate thread to reduce clutter

I have a 2009 Pioneer Avic-F900BT Double Din up for sale.

I bought it brand new from an ebay seller in Spring 09 and did not install it until summer 09. It is been used for a year now. It is in great condition if not mint. It will come with ipod cable from pioneer. I do not have the original packaging and stuff that comes with it because I am in DC while the box is at home in MI, but I am willing to pay out of my pocket to have the original packaging shipped to you if you would like that.

Never had a problem with this unit.

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

400 plus shipping OBO.

I would prefer MO or any other method than paypal, but I will take paypal if have to. Feel free to PM me if you got any question or post up. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
bump for pics..

oh and I forgot to add that it got aftermarket black radio knob. It is much better than stock IMO but I can remove it for you upon your request.

not interested, sorry. cash is king if you got em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.