FS Diamond Audio Macdaddy 12s (PAIR BNIB!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sotelomichael
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pharr, Tx.
Product Brand & Model:

Diamond Audio Macdaddy 12 DVC 4 ohm, BNIB (1 missing box after sending narvarr his svc 4 ohm 12" months ago)

Condition of all items:

Brand spanking new, will not find any better SQL for the price.

Total Price: :

300 + shipping (roughly 30 bucks to ship each sub, trust me I've shipped 3 before via UPS with tracking, insurance etc, actually its more, but I'll leave it at 30 each)

Shipping Terms: :

Included in price, POSSIBLY sell separate, however it would be 200 shipped each.

Pictures: - Sorry for the late date in the pic, I was on the fence on selling these. Pic is of only one, the other is in the same exact shape just covered up to prevent dust from coming into it.

f0wa6p.jpg

21e4wns.jpg

a0basg.jpg

2r3z5tc.jpg

1191aqf.jpg

9huu5t.jpg

nn1uyr.jpg

Additional info:

Some Videos:

Looking to lower down my collection and simplify a setup. I'm pretty much amp-less at the moment, so I will consider trades.

Looking mainly for ARC AUDIO KS900.6 or JL HD900/5

Also speakers, Looking for Aurasound MR62 + cash or KEF KAR 160Q

There's a brand new in box 10" DVC 4 ohm going on ebay for 290 shipped, these subs are very powerful and can take up to 800 RMS and sound really nice and clean. Loud ported and still keeping its composure, WINISD recommends 1.5 cuft to 30 hz for flat response. Sealed 1.2 cuft.

I used to have two of these great SQ subs!!Brings back memories they were top of the line about 10 years ago
Yes they were, and honestly I love that motor, always wanted to do an inverted set up. like this :

p_0207_20_z_2000_lincoln_navigator_diamond_audio_macdaddy_subs.jpg

2000_lincoln_navigator_two_half_tons_2.jpg

They are really really strong SQ subs

Nice I bet that rocks.I had mine running off of a PPI PC21400 which was 1400x1 rms they hit 138Db in a SQL system back in 2002.Now I'm trying to find a second Stroker 12 so I will have two to put in my Blazer and I have a Phoenix Gold TI2500.1 it should get busy.I had found one on here but the guy had just sold it.If you know of anybody selling a 1st generation stroker 12 thats a 4 ohm DVC let me know I have cash money.

Nice I bet that rocks.I had mine running off of a PPI PC21400 which was 1400x1 rms they hit 138Db in a SQL system back in 2002.Now I'm trying to find a second Stroker 12 so I will have two to put in my Blazer and I have a Phoenix Gold TI2500.1 it should get busy.I had found one on here but the guy had just sold it.If you know of anybody selling a 1st generation stroker 12 thats a 4 ohm DVC let me know I have cash money.
Will do bud, I'll let you know.

For anyone on the fence on these, once they are gone, they are gone! You will not be able to find these at a reasonable price brand new in box anymore. Guy on ebay wants 290 for his 10" subwoofer, You're getting 2 12s for just a bit more. These subs have an MSRP of 499.99 EACH when they came out!

sell them singly by chance? i only would need 1
what are the box size requirements for these subs?
Im sorry bud, both subs have been sold as a pair and have arrived today. For flattest response and sql 1.5cuft 30hz is where its at. I do have an svc 4 ohm 12" macdaddy left which might not go in my next install. Pretty rare subs. Lmk if youre interested in that one. The plan was to a hd900/5 since it does the same power ay 1.5-4 ohm. Less stress on stock electrical.

nice,missed the sale......Diamond Audios greatest acheivment IMO

Makes me wanna slap mine back into action ..........if you come across anymore 12s let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...