SOLD FS: Diamond Audio Hex Tweeters

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
I have a pair of Diamond Audio Hex Tweets out of the D661v1 component setup. They come in either a silk or aluminum tweeter. These are the aluminum version.

Id give them 10/10 mechanical and an 8-9/10 physical. One of them has a small dent in the mesh grill on one of them. Its completely cosmetic and barely noticeable until up close.

Price: $45 shipped/OBO All reasonable offers will be considered.

*NOTE:* These are not the Diamond Audio D1T tweets that go for $40 new.

IZnLWXnG.jpeg

LI08sYc.jpeg

RA5D9TQJ.jpeg

DWbyElw.jpeg

gP6gEvPi.jpeg

GjhtnWmQ.jpeg

Not sure. I dont have a tape measure or ruler laying around. The tweet itself is 1". Not sure how much the cups add to the over all diameter. Depth is pretty close to an 1" in the cups as well.

Not really. A pair of BNIB Blau VC100's goes for $35-$40 shipped. The Hex tweets go for about $60 over at DIYMA. Im losing out here, but for passive the DA Hexs arent reaching their full potential.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.