5,000+ posts

Wants a button like that.
Tampa, FL
Item(s) for Sale:

10" DC Audio LVL 3

15" Dayton HF

8" Dayton HF

Item(s) Description/Condition:

DC 10: Used, but in great shape. Just threw it in my truck in a sealed prefab on like 400-500w just to have some temporary bass. Sounded good for what it was. D4ohm coils.

Dayton 15: Used, but great condition. Was used as a HT sub. Barely saw any use. Digs real deep and sounds killer. Awesome SQ sub. Would even work great in a vehicle. S4ohm coil.

Dayton 8: Used, but also in great condition. Same thing, used it temporarily as a HT sub, but never really used it. It has a bunch of excursion for a little 8 and the output is surprising. S4ohm coil.

Price:

DC 10:

$60 local.

$85 shipped anywhere in continental US.

Dayton 15:

$120 local.

$145 shipped.

Dayton 8:

$60 local.

$80 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship through UPS.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Will post pictures of the 15 and the 10 tomorrow, when its light out. Can also get more pics of the 8. (By the way, I just stuck a piece of painters tape on the dustcap to show excursion, since the HF subwoofers have plain black satin cones, with metal satin painted black dustcaps.)

0f9e588d.jpg

Why not tackle this: "Will post pictures of the 15 and the 10 tomorrow" first?

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Technically you're in violation of selling rules bro.

Well let me know. It sounded good, but right now its just sitting in my garage with a bunch of extra subs and other stuff I have for sale.

Heres a pic of the Dayton 15 and DC 10.

3dd83c0d.jpg

1f0152b3.jpg

Took the 8 out of its box, and on the bottom of the mounting ring, theres a spot where a bit of the textured paint came off. It isnt a big deal, and it isnt visible when its mounted, and even if it was, Im sure you could scratch it off (its just the orange peel texture from Walmart). But besides that little spot, its in 100% condition.

87a7724d.jpg

54d9cdb4.jpg

a28fd47c.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.