• Participant list

galacticmonkey
5,000+ posts

Wants a button like that.
Tampa, FL
Item(s) for Sale:

Dayton HF 15

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used in my HT, but like new. Single 4ohm. Maybe say 100w tops. Awesome sub, it is just way too much for my bedroom, so Im downgrading to a single Dayton HF 8.

Price:

Looking for $150 shipped East of the Mississippi, and $160 shipped West of it.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship through UPS. Never had a problem with them.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Has a smiley face with painters tape. Ill peel it off before I ship.

5115f1f2.jpg

b9736eec.jpg

I'd be willing to take offers. This speaker could be boxed up and sold as new. It really hasn't been used much at all, and when it was used, it was for movies and video games with max excursion of maybe 1/8". Basically new.

im guessing that when you say "Maybe say 100w tops" you mean that you only put 100w to it, not that its rated at 100w. bc of course it is rated at 500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.