SOLD FS: Custom Fiberglass Box!!

mcquesten
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
TN
For four 12"s. Got this from a friend back when I had my SUV. Used it for about a month till I got my truck. Since then it has just been setting in the garage.

I dont really know what to ask for it $$$ so just make me an offer.

Was told I had to post a price, but i really don't know what to ask for it. Guy I got it from it cost him $800 to have it made, and his project fell through and wasn't finished so when I got the box it was finished, but just not painted. So I paid $300 to get it painted that color. So its got $1100 in it.

So I'm just going to throw this price out there. $500 thats is what I would like to get for it, but I am open to ANY offers maybe some trades.

Pick up only, unless buyer can arrange to ship it some how. I am in West TN. Could drive a little way and meet you for a small fee.

1004081445.jpg

1004081445a.jpg

1004081444.jpg

Not sure on the cuft, and its sorta big. I can take some measurments if you want. The walls are very thick, and no it is not ported.

this would look iLL in my blazer
Thats what I had it in, a full size blazer. Set up the shipping man and its yours. Never shipped anything this big before so I don't have a clue what you would do. Freight I guess.

Come on some one make me an offer on this thing. I really need to get it out of the garage it takes up to much space.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.