SOLD FS: custom enclosure 2 12" soundsplinters

rjcastr
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I just finished the setup the subs have only been fired onc since im still finishing up the front alpine pro hub and a mold for the TME 740bt connections.

if interetsted let me know

its a custom built FG box back with plexi wrapped in vynil

800 obo open to pricing i just thought of throwing out a number for pricing, the box has plexi lighting painted and is fg with mdf wood check links for pics

rj

dont ya just get tired of saying that lol
yeah i do. its jsut that new people jsut dont read the rules before they post something up for sale. i mean i think that we should make it so no one can post stuff for sale until they read them. but oh well... free bump for ya

blackbonnie, you're an A$$hole...Shut your mouth and grow the hell up.

Kids...............

Before you get on your soapbox, you already gave him a heads-up, so he knows. Leave the horse alone, he's dead.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif That is all.........

i was just responding to jadon...and telling him how i felt, it doesnt bother me to tell him he needs a price, im here to help people out. so just drop it, and let this guy get his stuff sold, and dont thread jack

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.