michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Same as last time

Item(s) Description/Condition:

**someone asked to buy 7 last night so i picked up 10 more**

Never been used. i cut the tape myself and load tested them twice. all read 12.5-12.9 volts

Price:

$45.00 shipped. if you have a offer on more than one send me a PM. i will take some trades but have to be made in PM

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$45.00 shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale:
Same as last time

Item(s) Description/Condition:

**someone asked to buy 7 last night so i picked up 10 more**

Never been used. i cut the tape myself and load tested them twice. all read 12.5-12.9 volts

Price:

$45.00 shipped. if you have a offer on more than one send me a PM. i will take some trades but have to be made in PM

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$45.00 shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
im going to eventually buy one these from you when i get $ lol.... good guy here guys....

also are they top post, side or both?

im going to eventually buy one these from you when i get $ lol.... good guy here guys....
also are they top post, side or both?
Top post. Lol and its all good I have 10 right now.

How will these batteries hold up on a system
They work fine. 40 were sold since easter and this is my 3rd time selling these. Never a single complaint. Let me know if you want any just shoot me a pm.

How will these batteries hold up on a system
They work fine. 40 were sold since easter and this is my 3rd time selling these. Never a single complaint. Let me know if you want any just shoot me a pm.

A 26ah battery should be good for around 500 watts.
If they have a decent front battery that changes things but if not id recommend 2-3 for 1500rms. These are good for your 2k and under systems or people who just dont have the room for one or two big batteries. I run 3 in my own car

Can you hook it up to a work bench? I can hook it up to a charger type device?
Yes you can. I use one for a bench whenever I want to test something. Well I use 2 but 1 will work

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.