datniche
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

CDT HD-61A 6.5" Component Speakers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

HD-E6 - 6.5” Mid-woofer

EX-530 - 24dB Crossovers

HD-100 - 1” Silk Dome Tweeters

Never played. Only attempted to install and realized they did not fit the car. Too deep. I will get more detailed pictures soon in the light. As far as how they will perform they are brand new.

These were purchased from mylows10 here on the forum. He has agreed to honor the warranty with whoever I sell these too as he could not authorize returns.

Price:

$220 shipped and paypal'd

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

JCLvM.jpg

opORk.jpg

Again, I will get some more detailed shots when it's light out. I will prove ebay feedback if necessary, and mylows can confirm these came from him.

Thanks!

Thanks! Good luck with your install. I was extremely bummed because all my research around the forums pointed me to these and I was so excited to hear them, then they didn't fit :/

Hopefully since your car is newer you have more space for the modern magnets. I didn't realize that my car was made with such limited space... It's an '88 though so I should have thought of that.

The place said there was no way. They would have done some cutting but it would have interfered with the window. I got some Morel's in it which still required a spacer but had enough room behind the panels. The door just wasn't designed for big speakers unfortunately.

Yeah. After all the trouble my car has been I don't think they've even broke even. I was there for all of it and they definitely weren't bullshitting me, there was no way these were gonna fit. I know I spent a bit more than online but it was worth it to me for them to take care of all the issues. I'm still having a problem with my tweeters whistling with the engine revs but that's another issue.....

Anyways....anyone want to buy these speakers? Haha..

My comps wouldn't fit either so i made mdf rings to offset them from the door, they stick out from the door but it don't look bad and it works.

Pics as requested. Detail shots of the one that was opened to show the couple scuffs on the basket from where they were trying to fit it. Again though, no sound ever even played through these.

MeOaP.jpg

1e8P6.jpg

xMYxW.jpg

LnUH6.jpg

Thanks

Pics as requested. Detail shots of the one that was opened to show the couple scuffs on the basket from where they were trying to fit it. Again though, no sound ever even played through these.
MeOaP.jpg

1e8P6.jpg

xMYxW.jpg

LnUH6.jpg

Thanks
no sir thank you for these pics...very nice indeed..glws:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...