SOLD FS: Broken PS2

define "busted"

and what are you looking to get?

i got fie dolla //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Tried to install a modchip, and failed miserably. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Unit powers up, but doesnt load the dashboad, and doesnt appear to load games. It has no video or audio output but I know the ports work. I was going to part it out on eBay, but dont really want to deal with 10+ transactions. The CD-Rom drive works, but I don't know about the laser. Controller ports, power supply, and other components all work, I think the problem is with the motherboard. Cosmetically, the unit is perfect. Includes one Dual Shock controller, and 2 a/v cables (one with composite video, one with component).

I think around $50-60 plus shipping is reasonable.

I'm open to offers though (not less than fo-tee dolla). I paid $150.00 for it around Christmas time. I just need the cash for my new project (see sig)

i buy ps2's that work with games all day long for 50.00 seriously this ps2 is worth about 10.00 if you get the right person sorry for riping on your thread
1. Read the rules regarding post dumping. Realize that you are subject to being banned from this forum by doing so.

2. Back up your statements with solid proof.

3. Address any pricing inquires/concerns via PM.

What version ps2 is it? I might be interested if you can bring the price down or if you can part it out.

It is a version 9 (SCPH-500001, GH-23 mainboard). I'll include the MarsIII modchip, I paid $20.00 for it. I'm also including the component video a/v cable which I paid $15.00 for. I think my asking price is pretty fair considering the condition this unit is in, and the included accessories. I'd like to get at least $50.00 for it since I am sure it is repairable, but like I said, make me an offer. I dont really want to part it out. I'd rather sell it as a complete system.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.