SOLD FS: Brand new Scosche 4 gauge (800w) Wiring Kit

Participant count
  • Participant list
people just have to post dump every1's sales post huh? You know ya could have just PM'ed him and told him what they go for at walmart...but no gotta post dump //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I didnt mean to actually post dump, but I guess I did. Most people on this site have been around long enough to know the real price of Scosche's kits though. I'll edit my first post...

i think he might have meant canadian funds that would prolly be around 28$ u.s. like it is at walmart
Yeah, I meant $50 CDN sorry for the mis-communication. I don't know how much this is worth, but I paid $50 for my 8 gauge so I figured it would be worth at least this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...
I have a few of these head units. Brand new, unopened and ready to ship out. $925 PayPal. Shipping included to conus.
Update: The burning smell is slowly going away at middle volumes. To the point where it only comes on at middle volumes. I adjusted the sub master...
I've got three years on my 320a iraggi. I haven't used any other brands so i can't say how it compares to others. Customer service was great...
If only there was a napa website with prices on it... or are you needing someone to show you how to subtract 40% from the list price?

About this thread

goofballer

10+ year member
bouncin' YJ
goofballer
Calgary, Alberta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date