SOLD FS: Beyond Audio Inhuman 18" RARE!

Phiber Optik
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
BC Canada
I have an original never reconed, Beyond Audio Inhuman 18" sub, triple soft spiders, dual 2ohm copper coils. This sub has been in my heated garage for many years, it has had some light use but never abused.

back-1.jpg

cone-1.jpg

spider-1.jpg

I'm asking $500 OBO, you rarely see these for sale, more of a collectors item these days, I'm willing to take offers but don't insult.

Yeah I have two 15's with the polished etched motors this thing were/are awesome Get good and loud very LOW! Don always did love the low end beasts!RMS was 1200 but I ran them with 4000 in and extreme vehicle before and they never broke a sweat.

werd, i have a 12" Beyond Audio X-One, gets really loud and low too. rated at 450rms, but pretty sure it can take more. trying to find the twin so i can get both of them and see what those puppies can do.

man.... standing ovation! That was a beast back in the day... I would give anything for a set of those 12's
Buy my RE HC (same motor) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Back on topic tho, free bump for an awsome sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.