FS: Audison LRx6.9

RunninRedline
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Audison LRx6.9 6-Channel Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This item is in like new condition with a few cosmetic blemishes. I tried to capture them in the pics. I purchased it to do my first active 3-way set-up and feel as though I'm a bit too over my head. I'm guaranteeing this item to not be DOA. I realize in my rush to take pics before work I didn't take the photo's with my screen name and date but I will post it tomorrow.

Price:

$500 shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I misplaced the tool and ECI-L bracket. I'm listing this as selling without. If I come across them, I will ship them with as an added bonus lol

Item Pictures:

amp1.jpg

amp2.jpg

amp3.jpg

amp4.jpg

amp5.jpg

amp6.jpg

amp7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that's missing is a additional bracket that connects the amp directly to factory speaker wires. I can snap you some extra pics today. I just want cash. I'm all set with my current set-up hence why I no longer need this amp.

Hey, I've been busy with work and school but you can find the crossover specs here: Audison LRx - LRx 6.9

Here's the specs they list:

A Ch filters: Bypass/Hi-Pass 50 - 5k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct

B Ch filters: Bypass/Hi-Pass 50 - 5k Hz/Lo-Pass 250 - 5k Hz / Band-pass @ 12 dB/Oct

C Ch filters: Bypass/Lo-Pass 50 - 1k Hz @ 12/24 dB/Oct (mono)Subsonic: OFF/20/30 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct

I will post a pic of the amp with my user name sometime tomorrow afternoon.

I loved the LRX series! Now I had the chance to run the VOCE amps but lost my job so I am selling off my VOCE equipment. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.