Status
Not open for further replies.

RunninRedline
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Audison LRx6.9

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This item was used for approx. 6 mons. Taken from a high-end demo car here in the area. It is in like new condition with a few cosmetic blemishes. I tried to capture them in the pics. I purchased it to do my first active 3-way set-up and feel as though I'm a bit too over my head.

Price:

$400 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping.

Item Pictures:

frontuncovered.jpeg

frontcovered.jpeg

601f6273-ac7d-4eea-940e-66c3b3b0149c.jpg

crossovers.jpeg

powerconnections.jpeg

You JERK. I would have bought this in a heart beat. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif why is the equipment you want never for sale when you want it

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

GLWS

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone makes an offer on this. Shoot me a PM first. ok.

What does it come with? Just the amp? Or does it come with the extra covers? manual? Anything like that?

Any stripped terminals or?

hey. I guy on ebay messaged me thinking I had an audison for sale (because I had mine up on ebay before I decided to keep it)

I'll PM you his phone number. He is looking to buy one.

PM'd with an offer

P.S. don't bother texting that number I gave. The guy only wants a brand new one. So he is going to buy mine (because I haven't opened it yet) and I am looking to buy yours (used has never bothered me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...