FS: Audison Bit Ten

Participant count
  • Participant list
Audison Bit Ten D

bit Ten D is a multi-function digital processor conceived and built to process digital and analogue signal both on the input and on output to the amplifier (featuring AD Link connection) and create top-performance system with any source typology.

Provided with a 32 bit, 147 MHz clock speed DSP as well as 24 bit A/D and D/A converters, bit Ten D processes the signal with extreme accuracy and wide configurability thanks to a software especially designed for car acoustic peculiarities.

bit Ten D features an optical digital input, minimizing interference and degradations of the signal found in traditional analog interconnects, also by-passing the A/D conversion phases of analog signals.

Thanks to the AD Link connection, the available outputs become 8 in total, all in digital format; they can also be used simultaneously with the analog ones (for a maximum of 8 outputs total).

The AC Link is completely dedicated to the “remote control” of the system. The system is comprised of one connector for the provided DRC and one for the amplifiers present in the system. The DRC is supplied with the bit Ten D product.

Been installed since 2011 in my Honda Pilot. No physical scratches or scuffs on the unit. Digital Display included as well as all wiring and manuals to include shipping in original box. Digital display has the top row of LCD segmentation that is not displaying. This really has no effect other than the very top of the words being displayed are not shown. Display can still be read without issue.

$150 Shipped to the lower 48 to include tracking info once payment and shipping are completed.

Thanks,

Kevin

Item Pictures:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VBHx2DL5B2SLRDst2

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pffbEf5Igi73sBDC3

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HlDaq8ZmJmTop8At2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.