Not open for further replies.

tc3k101
5,000+ posts

Ω
Socal
Item(s) for Sale:

Audiopipe ap1500

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, one of the mounting feet is bent I can easily bend it back but I'd rather the buyer do it. Missing one screw from the speaker output. Can easily be bought at Ace or Home Depot.

Price:

$125 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

downsized_0131021714c.jpg

0131021714a.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks bud, they are in fact great budget amps. Just ran out of uses for this little guy and am getting tired of storing it.

Sorry but I'd never sell it for $100. I know what they go for and I've seen them sell for $120 shipped off of the forums just basing my price off of them. If your idea is to try and point out what they go for and low ball me to get the amp it's not going to work bud. I have no problem sitting on this amp.

Thanks.

I have way more amps than I can use...........yet I still want this LOL. Had one before and loved it. More solid than some people will believe

I'd listen to offers also looking for soft parts to rebuild subs. Coils caps cones spiders all the fun stuff.

No problem I take things out of context a lot. I'd be more than willing to listen to offers as I doubt I'll get what I'm asking but I have to base my price somewhere so I figured start at what I have and let people shoot me offers. I do have a knob but I don't think it's to this amp. ap30001 is where it came from iirc.
it should probably still work...i mean they appear to b the eact same knobb i used to have 2 of these amps and loved the **** out of em lol as i do my 3000d's

but i have some rockford hx2 power series they are blown i think coils are shot spiders sag pretty bad but the motors on these things are mosters (not sure if its something you would b into)

I wanna buy this but I know I'd just abuse her like I did my last one. Luckily audiopipe was nice enough to send me another one back then. It should hold up to .7 to .5 omhs for 3 or 4 weeks shouldn't it?

I wanna buy this but I know I'd just abuse her like I did my last one. Luckily audiopipe was nice enough to send me another one back then. It should hold up to .7 to .5 omhs for 3 or 4 weeks shouldn't it?
Get a different amp for that low of a load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tc3k101

5,000+ posts
Ω
tc3k101
Socal
Start date
Participants