FS: Audiobahn A150L Classic Old School.

i2ain2thunder
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
st paul, mn
Item(s) for Sale:

Old school Audiobahn A150L

Not even sure on the specs, never really could find a straight answer online. My theory is 150W x 2 channels @ 4 ohms.

It's a 2 channel bridgable, not sure how low of an ohm load it can handle, my guess is 2.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Not gonna lie, it's ancient. But this thing has been trusty, and powerful it's known existence with me. This has even powered 2 12" subs rather nicely. All metal, if you wanted you could even sand and paint it, it has exposed metal in spots that rusted. Quality amplifier.

Price:

$50 + Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I can get a quote for shipping if you get me a location.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

20150831_215457.jpg

20150831_215551.jpg

that design resembles an old Phoenix Gold ZX ..Id love to see the circuit board on it
Exactly what I was thinking lol.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Pm me pics of board

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.