SOLD FS: Alpine 9833, Eclipse 8443, CDT CL-63 Braxials

Chris02NeonSXT
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Alpine 9833 - Only about 3-4 months old. I bought it from crutchfield from their scratch and dent store. The only "scratches" on it are on the top of the metal chassis, which shouldn't really be an issue for anyone since you cant see it once installed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Will come in original box with all included hardware and accessories. $240 Shipped or make a reasonable offer.

Eclipse 8443 - I bought off of a seller on Sound Domain and had planned to replace the Alpine with it, but have since gotten a new car. I bought it with the internal amp not working, as I had no intention of using the internal amp. Other than not it's in great shape. This unit also comes with all the regular hardware and accessories. It has the credit card size remote. $210 shipped or make a reasonable offer.

CDT CL-63 Braxial Components - I picked these up last summer and they have been installed ever since. They've seen 85 watts for about 4 months, and 75 watts there after. For those of you who do not know what these are, they are a component set of speakers with the tweeter mounted on a bridge. This setup gives you the quality sound of a component set without having to find a spot to mount the tweeter. These are in perfect cosmetic and working condition. Only thing wrong is one of the mounting feet broke off of one of the crossovers. It is hardly noticeable even if they are mounted somewhere visible. $125 shipped.

I also have a CDT upstage kit. It comes with the smaller silk tweeters. The flush mounts will not be included, but I hear you can get these from CDT for the cost of shipping. These have been installed in my dash, but have only seen power for about 15 minutes. I believe I paid around 90 shipped for these. I'll let them go for $65 shipped.

Pictures upon request.

Thanks,

Chris

will have pictures of everything once the batteries are done charging //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ok //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

what's the lowest price you can go for the alpine? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I also have a CDT upstage kit. It comes with the smaller silk tweeters. The flush mounts will not be included, but I hear you can get these from CDT for the cost of shipping. These have been installed in my dash, but have only seen power for about 15 minutes. I believe I paid around 90 shipped for these. I'll let them go for $65 shipped.
is this the image enhancement system? TW-19/LP

MrMe, shoot me your zip, and maybe we can work something out.

wErd, It is the M519s upstage kit with the M500 crossover. It is not the IEK with the attentuator.

Still waiting on batteries...

Sorry for the delay guys here's the pics I grabbed so far. I sill have to pull the upstage kit and the crossovers for the braxials. If you search for my other post selling my trunk setup you can see the crossovers in one of the pictures.

IMG_9287.JPG

You can see the scratches on the top of the chassis here:

IMG_9288.JPG

IMG_9289.JPG

You can see the scratches on the bottom of the chassis here:

IMG_9299.JPG

IMG_9290.JPG

IMG_9291.JPG

The Eclipse:

IMG_9292.JPG

IMG_9293.JPG

The Braxials:

IMG_9301.JPG

Let me know if you need anymore pics.

john, there is nothing else wrong with the deck as far as I know. Just the internal amp. I'd be keeping the deck if I had the money to buy everything at once for my new vehicle. However, I'm gonna need some deck power until I can upgrade everything else.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi there, I'm definatly interested in the Alpine unit... My car was broken into last week and the head and subs and amps were stolen -- they left the speakers and thankfully I hadn't put the avalanche 15 in my car yet heh... Do you have paypal?

Alpine deck is sold.

Will hopefully have more pics up of the braxial crossovers and upstage kit tomorrow. I also have a 12" IDv3 D4 if anyone is interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.