SOLD FS: Acura Integra High Output Alternator

j225
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Dude that ***** its OBD1.. My cousins Integra is OBD2.. FAWKKK.. BTW joel perks.. The 90 Integra is OBD0 and the plug is NOT the same..

Holy ****... some one pick this up... I'll send you a PM later in the week if you still have it. My alt bearing is going out, and driving me nuts. This is cheaper than a new/rebuilt POS Delco alt.

dang you jus keep lowering the price .. really tryin to get rid of it huh .. somebody get this off his hands already .. lol .. but yea too bad it dont fit my 96 civic too .. lol

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

pick it up dbass . lol

dang you jus keep lowering the price .. really tryin to get rid of it huh .. somebody get this off his hands already .. lol .. but yea too bad it dont fit my 96 civic too .. lol
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

pick it up dbass . lol
I WANT THIS BISH! i got paypal, and can cash it out ... today tonite pm me...!

Alternator is back up for sale has not been used since February 2009 since I have not put another system in my car. $125 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.