SOLD FS-AC Termlab

DSMW
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MN
I have a TL for sale. Does not have software-originally got software from snoopdann, and chadkevinhicks has as well.

450 + shipping OBO

Picture004-4.jpg

that is a pic I have date is off but my camera is really messed up and my PC wont see the pics I have taken but walmart can find them, its strange. Old name was pioneerpimp and plenty of feedback and refs under that name, not one bad transaction.

Thanks for looking and not entertaining trades at the moment.

actually the date seems to be right I thought it would reset when i changed the batteries back then. anyways thats me using it in my old van.

no, its specified no trades. i went halves with a buddy so he gets half the money.

thats in the description as well. snoopdan gave me the files, I just cant seem to find them. If i can scrounge them up I would be happy to offer. Chadkevinhicks also has the software. its not too rare.

1 sensor, ac version as it says in title. i have a converter i can throw in for a bit extra..at least 4 years old. and yes original case. yea the software for the PC program.

bumppppp. I might still have the CD I burned with the programs. If not I don't see it being a problem making another one.

p.s. hi CA been several monthsss!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DSMW

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
DSMW
MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date