SOLD FS-AC Termlab

DSMW
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MN
I have a TL for sale. Does not have software-originally got software from snoopdann, and chadkevinhicks has as well.

450 + shipping OBO

Picture004-4.jpg

that is a pic I have date is off but my camera is really messed up and my PC wont see the pics I have taken but walmart can find them, its strange. Old name was pioneerpimp and plenty of feedback and refs under that name, not one bad transaction.

Thanks for looking and not entertaining trades at the moment.

Let me borrow it for a weekend and Ill send it back to you. No local shops have a **** meter.
I'm up in the Kalamazoo area once every month or two. If you're around there, maybe we can get something worked out next time I'm up there. PM me if interested.

Free bump for joo!

****, I'd love to have this but just can't justify dropping the cash on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

looooooooow ball
i dont think so... i recently bidded on a usb one with 2 sensors for 450 shipped

i dont think so... i recently bidded on a usb one with 2 sensors for 450 shipped
bidded on, doesnt mean you bought it. Usually dual systems go for about 450-500 plus shipping, with promo pac 475-575 plus shipping, singles usually go for 350-400 plus shipping unless they want to dump it quick and in need of cash

i have explained multiple times. i can get in contact with snoopdan or chadkevinhicks on here. anyone with a TL will have the software. i bought the system without the disc. after you buy it, i can aquire software or put you in touch with someone who has it, you put software on your PC, and TL works-no purchase necessary.

and thanks street dreams for the clarification, I didnt think my price was too outrageous.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DSMW

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
DSMW
MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date