FS: A ton of stuff (Trades Possible)

UnderFire
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Quick and dirty list of what I've got for sale:

Possibly my ZCON 18, D2, in good shape, I've owned it for a long *** time now, probably going on 3 years, would benefit from a new gasket, not much else is needed. Would be thinking around 375 + Shipping

Pair of XFL 12's, in great shape too, mounted twice, ran them on 2k, they're fully broken in and sound great, never beat on too hard. 300 + Shipping on the pair

Crescendo BC2K, picked it up from FullTilt, it was repaired by AmpMedics before I got it, not sure what was wrong, but it runs flawlessly now, and it's in awesome cosmetic shape. 300$ + Shipping

Orion 265XP 60$ Shipped

Shitload of wire incl. 2 3/4 Spools of AT CCA 4ga (~75' ea.)

Misc Install stuff

RCA's

Pink Furry Carpet with Leopard Print

Lots of other misc stuff I'm sure

Trade offers welcome, I've been wanting an R/C Truck again, electric only, I do video game stuff, and tools and all kinds of random crap, so just offer it up.

Price:

Not 100% set in stone on prices and stuff, posting a high price to get offers, not because I think my stuff is golden.

Shipping Information:

USPS usually, not sure how I'd ship the ZCON.

Item Pictures:

Available upon request. Don't want to clog up the thread with a ton of pictures.

Still have any gear for sale?
Not much, just some random small stuff, just getting back into audio since I posted this thread with a tiny little setup, 400W on 2 12's sealed lol, just installed it yesterday and it's so quiet I already want more.

You looking for anything specific?

Not much, just some random small stuff, just getting back into audio since I posted this thread with a tiny little setup, 400W on 2 12's sealed lol, just installed it yesterday and it's so quiet I already want more.
You looking for anything specific?
I'm on the lookout for some 8's, 10's, some deadener, some 1/0, double din w/ nav

Always on the lookout for bigger subs/amps too.

I'm on the lookout for some 8's, 10's, some deadener, some 1/0, double din w/ nav
Always on the lookout for bigger subs/amps too.
I've got some decent sized runs of 2/0 Welding cable in red and black if I recall, they're all at least 5 feet I think, there might be some longer ones too, I'd have to check. My dad also has a ton of Dynamat, he'd most likely be willing to sell some, or I could talk him into letting me use it as trade bait if you've got something I need (like a decent size sub amp).

Other than that not much, the XFL's and BC2K were traded off long ago and I'm keeping the ZCON stashed away for a rainy day.

I'm in serious need of some deadener.. Like 50sqft+... Have none in my ride.. I have a CDT SQA-4075 300wRMS 4ch, a Diamond Audio TX10001 monoblock thats 1100wRMS @ 1ohm and 700wRMS @ 2ohms... Or if not maybe pm me price for some deadener?

Text me on the install accessories, paypal ready 2529330373
Don't have any install stuff left, too late to the party man lol.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

whats left... lol underfire = great deals ...
You know it man, not much left in the pile at the moment, but you know I'll be back in force before you know it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.