tx

Item(s) for Sale:

55ah batts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In the box

Price:

$90 shipped each

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Ya just bumping the thread is all
i need a battery for my s 10 now, side post. I don't need to spend 90 bucks though on that little 4 cylinder. What are other pricing you have on anything else. The 55 deka I got as second battery for my mustang I don't necessarily need that big for my little work truck

i need a battery for my s 10 now, side post. I don't need to spend 90 bucks though on that little 4 cylinder. What are other pricing you have on anything else. The 55 deka I got as second battery for my mustang I don't necessarily need that big for my little work truck
look at his other listings.

I need a side post battery maybe around 500 cca's' and for a cranking batteryI don't see a specific listing. Will check another link
If the one I already sold you will fit then just get another. Its the only side post battery I have

Where do you get the screws for the posts? And how do you go about connecting ring terminals?
I went to Lowes and got the bolts that fit em and use lock washers to secure the ring terminals.There's a few diff options though.

Where do you get the screws for the posts? And how do you go about connecting ring terminals?
Any auto store. Just get a longer bolt then the typical length. Or just use a piece of 3/8 threaded rod from home depot with nuts on the end. Or buy a 3/8 bolt from home depot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date