tx

Item(s) for Sale:

55ah batts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In the box

Price:

$90 shipped each

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

yes, should work great.and thats what i was talking about.

i was going to use them with these batterys but i think im going to pull the side mount setup off and drill bolt holes on the top. that way i can run a buss bars.
cool.

in the case of Mitchell saying the everstarts being the same as the deka and duralast, i should just get an everstart agm from walmart that way at least it has a warranty. And yest that would be the cranking amp

i forgot to say....

see if he can measure from the center of the bolt hole to the top of that plactic .

knowing that you can see if these adaptor will fit.

but looking at it , it looks like it will.

shitt i may be wrong.

i put pic of battery and pic of adaptor side by side and i dont think it will work.

but the only way to know is, on the battery.. the bolt hole to top of plactic .....

if you want this battery and top you may have to make a L-bracket.

i could make you 2...

its up to you...

shitt i may be wrong.i put pic of battery and pic of adaptor side by side and i dont think it will work.

but the only way to know is, on the battery.. the bolt hole to top of plactic .....

if you want this battery and top you may have to make a L-bracket.

i could make you 2...

its up to you...
boy i tell ya lol they make should make stuff that you would think would be universal to fit some things.

How much would it cost to make ?

i will pm him and see if he thinks it will fit or can inquire

cool.
in the case of Mitchell saying the everstarts being the same as the deka and duralast, i should just get an everstart agm from walmart that way at least it has a warranty. And yest that would be the cranking amp
i know that the oreilleys batteries are in fact rebadged east penn batteries, let me do some research on whether the walmart brand is the same too ill get back to you shortly

looks like the everstart is made by JCI, not east penn. as much as mike probably likes the free bumps lets go back to the thread you posted to avoid cluttering this one up

has anybody pulled off the side terms to see if a hole can be drilled on top ??
as i really was top post so i can make my own buss bars instead of using wire like i have now.
Yes it can be

do you have the 55 ah in stock? Where would they ship from? Do they come in different colors?
Yes. From my house. And no different colors. This thread is for whats pictured and thats it

Mitchell maybe you can answer a few questions for me.
Warranty on the 55ah?

where's shipping from?
All the info is on the first page. There is no warranty besides you will get a new battery like everyone else here who has ordered some

"QUOTE=nyg052003;8729473]boy i tell ya lol they make should make stuff that you would think would be universal to fit some things.

I think you should just stick to going to a stpre and buying your batts there. That sounds like the best idea for you. I cannot help about warranties since im just a dude selling on a forum. Secondly I cant be held responsible for people not using the baytery correctly. When it is mistreated the life span goes down. Its a deka sealed agm the average life span is 4-7 years which can be found on google.as far as those brolackets just order some and if they dont fit then

Return the brackets. Also most of the info you asked for has been talked about throughout this thread. When I get home from vacation I can go measure one. Ut im pretty sure

L:10 3/4

W: 6 7/8

H: 8

ANY OTHER QUESTION DIRECT THEM TO ME

thank you guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

"QUOTE=nyg052003;8729473]boy i tell ya lol they make should make stuff that you would think would be universal to fit some things.

I think you should just stick to going to a stpre and buying your batts there. That sounds like the best idea for you. I cannot help about warranties since im just a dude selling on a forum. Secondly I cant be held responsible for people not using the baytery correctly. When it is mistreated the life span goes down. Its a deka sealed agm the average life span is 4-7 years which can be found on google.as far as those brolackets just order some and if they dont fit then

Return the brackets. Also most of the info you asked for has been talked about throughout this thread. When I get home from vacation I can go measure one. Ut im pretty sure

thank you guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

its all good. I found a lot of answers yesterday after asking a lot and doing some research. I was going to get 2 batteries from you but I don't want to do a lot of mods to get the one under the hood to fit. I will just go with one for the trunk. Not worried about it being side post. I will probably and prefer to use ring terminals on the 2 wires that's going to come off of the battery positive vs using the side post terminals themselves. I understand I will have to get the terminal bolt or should be fine with one of these right? Or 2 rather one for posi and one for neg.

Side Post Battery Terminals with 7 16" and 3 8" Sockets | eBay

just wait until you get the battery and put it in your car and buy some battery terminal bolts from the store for like 5 bucks so you know they fit

just wait until you get the battery and put it in your car and buy some battery terminal bolts from the store for like 5 bucks so you know they fit
makes sense

I guess all side post batteries won't carry same size bolt lmao.........

they don't make **** standard lol or most things i guess

mainly i was showing that one just for an idea of what i would use but thanks though cause now I will make sure to reference and check literature to make sure they would fit for future reference

makes senseI guess all side post batteries won't carry same size bolt lmao.........

they don't make **** standard lol or most things i guess

mainly i was showing that one just for an idea of what i would use but thanks though cause now I will make sure to reference and check literature to make sure they would fit for future reference
lets keep all this to another tread...

this is the op f.s add..

lets not crap it up..

like he said, if you want ot buy or have a ? about his batterys pm him.

he is a great guy, he will help if he can.

i dont care to much about warranties.. why the price he is selling batterys offset it in my book.

all my batterys will come from him as long as he sells them.

lets keep all this to another tread...
this is the op f.s add..

lets not crap it up..

like he said, if you want ot buy or have a ? about his batterys pm him.

he is a great guy, he will help if he can.

i dont care to much about warranties.. why the price he is selling batterys offset it in my book.

all my batterys will come from him as long as he sells them.
True and I feel you guys saying that. Me being new to this and him these are the questions i have to ask. I've made my mind up and I feel safe ordering one now.

Yep they should work. If you are only using this as a secondary battery id debate between this batgery and the 4 hawker batyeries I sell. Titel of the thread is "virgin lead batteries like northstar or something along those lines. Anyways let me know. Ill be home in a day or so

I think you should just stick to going to a stpre and buying your batts there. That sounds like the best idea for you. I cannot help about warranties since im just a dude selling on a forum. Secondly I cant be held responsible for people not using the baytery correctly. When it is mistreated the life span goes down. Its a deka sealed agm the average life span is 4-7 years which can be found on google.as far as those brolackets just order some and if they dont fit then Return the brackets. Also most of the info you asked for has been talked about throughout this thread. When I get home from vacation I can go measure one. Ut im pretty sure

its all good. I found a lot of answers yesterday after asking a lot and doing some research. I was going to get 2 batteries from you but I don't want to do a lot of mods to get the one under the hood to fit. I will just go with one for the trunk. Not worried about it being side post. I will probably and prefer to use ring terminals on the 2 wires that's going to come off of the battery positive vs using the side post terminals themselves. I understand I will have to get the terminal bolt or should be fine with one of these right? Or 2 rather one for posi and one for neg.

Side Post Battery Terminals with 7 16" and 3 8" Sockets | eBay

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date