tx

Item(s) for Sale:

55ah batts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In the box

Price:

$90 shipped each

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Yep they should work. If you are only using this as a secondary battery id debate between this batgery and the 4 hawker batyeries I sell. Titel of the thread is "virgin lead batteries like northstar or something along those lines. Anyways let me know. Ill be home in a day or so

its all good. I found a lot of answers yesterday after asking a lot and doing some research. I was going to get 2 batteries from you but I don't want to do a lot of mods to get the one under the hood to fit. I will just go with one for the trunk. Not worried about it being side post. I will probably and prefer to use ring terminals on the 2 wires that's going to come off of the battery positive vs using the side post terminals themselves. I understand I will have to get the terminal bolt or should be fine with one of these right? Or 2 rather one for posi and one for neg.

Side Post Battery Terminals with 7 16" and 3 8" Sockets | eBay
what are the differences in the 2 batteries?

pricing difference?

any reason to choose/not choose one or the other lol

pricing difference?

Well one is a si gle battery and the other is 4 small abtteries. The 4 smaller ones are stronger but cost 120 shipped for 4 of them. It depends on the persons space and preference really

Well one is a single battery and the other is 4 small abtteries. The 4 smaller ones are stronger but cost 120 shipped for 4 of them. It depends on the persons space and preference really. You have a few days to decide. Also what is your system power wise?

pricing difference?

Well one is a single battery and the other is 4 small abtteries. The 4 smaller ones are stronger but cost 120 shipped for 4 of them. It depends on the persons space and preference really. You have a few days to decide. Also what is your system power wise?

pricing difference?

one Crescendo 1500.1 on one 10 inch soundqubed and an 800.4 on the Hi's. So total of about 2100 rms watts setup

Getting more tomorrow. Will update then. Getti g 5 or 6 of them since im not taking my pickup. One/two are already pending

Crazy price... Way below even dealer pricing.. wondering how you can offer these so cheap without taking a loss? Maybe I need to change how I get my batteries lol.

Crazy price... Way below even dealer pricing.. wondering how you can offer these so cheap without taking a loss? Maybe I need to change how I get my batteries lol.
yeah good price. I would have gotten one for the main battery if it was top post //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

so far so good. Just waiting on my cig lighter voltmeter to come in so I can test my voltage with it.

Need one for my 92 s 10 now but going to just go back to wally world and get one. Actually has side post in that truck but I'm sure one in walmart won't be that much for that truck. Let me check //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date