tx

Item(s) for Sale:

55ah batts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In the box

Price:

$90 shipped each

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

from here on out all batts will go out on Saturdays. With work and school the week can get hectic. But when I can I will ship them during the week also but im only promising Saturday shipment
Time isn't a problem for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif check your pm's!

I can get 200ah batts man. Always jave been able to. Just shipping makes me nervous and I dont get the bigger ones cheap enough to be competitive pricing I dont think. Whats a 90ah or 100ah batt sell for shipped?
ok, im just trying to figure out what im going to do. as you know what batterys i have....

was going to get more, but the more i think about it i dont want 20 batterys in my truck. as i got them so it would give me time to get some bigger batterys.

im really thinking going with these.

i read on this forum and want to ask you... that you sould do 100ah batterys per 1,000rms . is this true ? as im trying to figure out how many of these i would need.

im pushing 7 to 8k rms total.

ok, im just trying to figure out what im going to do. as you know what batterys i have....
was going to get more, but the more i think about it i dont want 20 batterys in my truck. as i got them so it would give me time to get some bigger batterys.

im really thinking going with these.

i read on this forum and want to ask you... that you sould do 100ah batterys per 1,000rms . is this true ? as im trying to figure out how many of these i would need.

im pushing 7 to 8k rms total.
thats what they say. I myself think you can go a little less if youre smart when playing music and arent full tilt sitting in park constantly. You just need to text me or message me and lets talk

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Time isn't a problem for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif check your pm's!
Sorry man so many messages you wouldnt believe. I will keep a eye out for you when I go this Saturday. Pm me.your specs again and number

thats what they say. I myself think you can go a little less if youre smart when playing music and arent full tilt sitting in park constantly. You just need to text me or message me and lets talk 

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Sorry man so many messages you wouldnt believe. I will keep a eye out for you when I go this Saturday. Pm me.your specs again and number
GTFO Mike Lane!

Hey got my battery on Wednesday appreciate it fast shipping packed very well thanks alothttp://cdn1.caraudio.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date