tx

Item(s) for Sale:

55ah batts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In the box

Price:

$90 shipped each

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

man o man............ you now have some nice batterys...

im wandering, can you get your hands on some 90 to 100ah batterys ?

also a bump for a good friend and GREAT SERVICE................ you the man.................

man o man............ you now have some nice batterys...
im wandering, can you get your hands on some 90 to 100ah batterys ?

also a bump for a good friend and GREAT SERVICE................ you the man.................
I can get 200ah batts man. Always jave been able to. Just shipping makes me nervous and I dont get the bigger ones cheap enough to be competitive pricing I dont think. Whats a 90ah or 100ah batt sell for shipped?

I want 2 of these. PM your info plz.
I wont be whipping them out till Saturday. I am pretty busy the rest of this week. If that works for you send me a message. I dont want to post my paypal up here. I dont want anyone buying without talking to me

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

well im bout to get off not sure if u get message but keep me inform i need or want one these battery for car
All I know is I cut the tape on the box and test them right then when I buy them. They have never been used

from here on out all batts will go out on Saturdays. With work and school the week can get hectic. But when I can I will ship them during the week also but im only promising Saturday shipment

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date