tx

Item(s) for Sale:

55ah batts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In the box

Price:

$90 shipped each

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No sir. No matter how many are sold it cost the same to ship. In person I give a good deal. And I gqve a deal on 10 shipped before but thats it. 

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Youre correct
Would this battery be enough to eliminate my dimming lights till I can afford a new alt? Gonna be running 1krms

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Would this battery be enough to eliminate my dimming lights till I can afford a new alt? Gonna be running 1krms
Id need more info then that.

what gauge wire are you using

what amps at what ohm

what car

Big 3 done

Id need more info then that.what gauge wire are you using

what amps at what ohm

what car

Big 3 done
For now I'd be using 4guage till I can afford 20ft of 0 lol be using the Rockville RXD-M3 @1ohm and yes big 3 is done in 1990 bronco 2 (same as ranger)

you'll only fix dimming lights if you never drop below 14v or so, even then you'll dim on heavy bass lines. alternators will help you there, batteries will help you from dropping below 12-13v and will provide more capacitance for your amps (i.e. it will get louder due to the extra available current, ive experienced it real world).

For now I'd be using 4guage till I can afford 20ft of 0 lol be using the Rockville RXD-M3 @1ohm and yes big 3 is done in 1990 bronco 2 (same as ranger)
The battery will help for sure. If youre dimming on only 1000 watts id guess your baytwry that you have now is really really old. Id also make sure all conncetions are tight

The battery will help for sure. If youre dimming on only 1000 watts id guess your baytwry that you have now is really really old. Id also make sure all conncetions are tight
Not running 1k yet I'm running a pyramid amp only rated at 150watts rms but I feel it's super power hungry I have very little dimming probably due to the fact that the previous owner put a Honda civic battery in it supposed to be group 65 its got like a group 50 now
3f390e48fbe5cff256dab44f6582bb32.jpg

Not running 1k yet I'm running a pyramid amp only rated at 150watts rms but I feel it's super power hungry I have very little dimming probably due to the fact that the previous owner put a Honda civic battery in it supposed to be group 65 its got like a group 50 now
3f390e48fbe5cff256dab44f6582bb32.jpg

what amp? Got a pic of the amp?

Pyramid pb717x
5efae66186a136697acaebf6279e788e.jpg
here's a pic of the front cover I took it off cause an old RCA broke off inside the plug and lost the screws

Theres absolutely no reason to dim using that. Check all your wires and connections. Id bet the battery is on its way out.
Found out the solenoid was old but yeah I know the battery needs to be replaced. Would this one work as a starting battery would it fit in a group 65 tray?

Found out the solenoid was old but yeah I know the battery needs to be replaced. Would this one work as a starting battery would it fit in a group 65 tray?
No idea if it would fit or not youd have to check honestly

What group are these classified as?
This type of info is on the front page. Read the entire front page and it should have everything you want to know. Group 78

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date