Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Durango03
10+ year member

Enthusiast
Tn
(2) 25sqft rolls of Audio Technix sound deadener. Will sell both for 65shipped OR 35each shipped.

No trades.

Can ship within an hour or two of payment clearing (as long as the post office is open.. Therefore within business hours). PM me for payment details.

(2) 25sqft rolls of Audio Technix sound deadener. Will sell both for 65shipped OR 35each shipped.No trades.

Can ship within an hour or two of payment clearing (as long as the post office is open.. Therefore within business hours). PM me for payment details.
Is this what you had leftover from another project? Loved the 10sqft I got from the giveaway and could use more. No funds atm, though. GLWS. Shouldn't take long...those prices are sickkkkkkk

yea, its the left over.. lol Im sure I could find somewhere to put it in the truck, but hell 100sqft is plenty.. I ended up sending BWJ7 (or w/e) about 22/sqft from that contest because I was ridiculously busy and made him wait about 2 weeks before I could get it out

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

60 or 80 mil?
60mil, sorry

I'll take it all pm me
Pm on the way

I was attempting to be as fair as possible; therefore I offered the deadener to Underfire first. However, if payment is not received by 1:45central I will allow snapper to purchase it.. Sorry, I tried to be fair but money talks.

****, I just pm'ed too.

so much for asking a question lol.
your telling me, I didnt even get time to explain how Im to lazy to get pics tonight and that they would be up in the morning..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...