Not open for further replies.

Kangaroux
5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new never used. Just pulled them out of the original packaging to show them easier. I currently have 4 of them. They only fit negative terminals!

Includes the standard 1/0, 4g and 2x 8g inputs. The terminals themselves are finished in chrome with the exception of where the wires go and where the terminal is mounted.

Price:

$10 shipped for 1, if you buy multiple add $5. i.e. buy all 4 for $25 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping will be USPS flat rate.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have more than 10 refs but if you still want to see them with a username just let me know..

AFpjQ.jpg

3vXu5.jpg

vrOZD.jpg

MB43k.jpg

na im in holland mi gotta wait till my wife wakes up she has our paypal password hopefully theres two left when she gets up:(

na im in holland mi gotta wait till my wife wakes up she has our paypal password hopefully theres two left when she gets up:(
Ahh you should probably clarify that in your Location info haha. I doubt I'll have sold all of em by then I tried selling these a while ago and didn't have much luck -- hence why I still have them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...