SOLD FS. 4 MMatts hd4000 amps special ordered amps

loudaccent
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
long island
ok wut i have here is 4 mmats hd4000 amps they are 4000 watts amps unregulated,, these amp are special order that is why there is know data on mmats web site they are only offered to the hard core competitiors,, if you need more info to see if the amps are valid feel free to contact them for further assestance.. also the amps are still in placed as shown so i am unable to take a pic of the back side were it shoes the lableing of the model showing hd4000

DSC00898.jpg

contact me with any further info,, because there is not much listed on the web about these,, because there are minamal around here...price is 800.00 negothable

not to mention horrible grammar and no price
contact me with any further info,, because there is not much listed on the web about these,, because there are minamal around here...price is 800.00 negothable

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap:

Oh, I didn't see the added crap below the picture, i was too taken by the top part.
The horrible grammar still holds true though.

Hey I fixed your grammar for you dipshit.

And look who this is coming from... Someone who thinks potty jokes are funny enough to be in his location AND under his avatar. Oh yeah I think I remember you from the Christianity section.

Realize that you are about as MTV conditioned as they come from what I have seen you type.

Oh and for the cigarette thing. This is American motherfucker we have the right to choose. You think people don't understand they are subjecting themselves to cancer and possible poor health.

Have fun with Obama tool bag!!

^^ thanks now on with the sale,, tomarow i will post some pics of the set up meaning the sub set up and the DB number , i think i got a vid but its hitting a 166.3 with 4 15" walled and does 163 playing the song millie

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.