FS: 4 Ascendant Audio Arsenal 12 D2

cwill5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
dallas tx
Item(s) for Sale: 4 AA Arsenal 12's they are dual 2.

Item(s) Description/Condition: These subs are new they have never been installed have been sitting in my storage. Just normal wear and tear from sitting in a storage for the past year and a half. 2 of the subs have a small dent in the dustcap but will be fixed before shipped.

Price: 150 shipped a piece or 500 shipped for all 4.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity the run or hear any IA subs. Just comparing specs both subs seem to be SQL subs with the death row edging the arsenal in spl. Once again I can not speak for the IA sub just being honest. If anyone else has ran both subs or have experience with both lines please chime in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.