SOLD FS: 4 8' Ascendant Audio Assassins

goose5741
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Back up for sale, buyer bailed on me. These are sweet little 8's I loved them. Best sounding system I've had, heard some basslines in songs I never even knew were there before this system. They got loud when I wanted them to also. rated at 350wrms a piece, will take 500 if its clean, i gave them 1500wrms for the 4 and it was awesome.

Trades I'm interested in: 6x9's, 1/0, sound deander, Double DIN HU with GOOD ipod interface, RCA's. That's prolly it, no subs or amps, but if you have anything else cool lmk i'll think about it.

Subs:

50 + ship each

180 + ship for all 4

They are 10.5/10 functionally, 8/10 cosmetically.

Pics:

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

not sure if your interested in NON rc but i have a highly modded Traxxas EMAXX ready to go with battery's and a charger. LMK i have pics
Actually I am, I should just get cash for these, but I'd love an EMAXX, used to have a TMAXX when I was younger, But i've always wanted to try out one of the powerful electric ones, shoot me some pics or something.

still waiting a WORKING tracking number.... havent heard from you in 3 days. Ive requested it NUMEROUS times an nothing. It is now sunday and the number should have been scanned by a postal service employee by now. I also requested a photo of the receipt. Please get back to me ASAP!!! I have a 350$ truck in transit to you and as of now nothing in return.

Nitro freak 1 now has my subs, and I have not yet received the truck from him. He has yet to provide me with a tracking number, and it has been 9 business daysish sense he shipped them. Just so every1 knows. IF they aren't here monday and nothing has changed a thread is going up in the Scammer section or whatever its called until this is resolved!

edit: wow. didn't see they were sold. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.