SOLD fs: 3 jl audio 13w7 in a custom made box

mmouse57
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have three mint w7 13's. I still have the retail boxs but id like to sell all 3 in the custom mdf enclosure i have here. The box is ported via jl's specs and is about 7cf. it was made for a navigator and is subs up port back 'ill get some pics atfer work'

It was powered by 3500 sundown audio amp which i just sold yesterday local.

specs

JL Audio 13W7-D1.5

13" W7 Dual 1.5 ohms Subwoofer

13" Dual 1.5 Ohms W7 Series Subwoofer • 500W RMS • Dual 1.5 Ohm • Overroll Surround • W-Cone • Forced-Air-Cooled Aluminum Alloy Frame • Radially Cross-Drilled Pole Piece • Dual Ultra-Long Voice Coils

its all or nothing. you dont have to take the mdf box but price is no cheaper without it

looking for $840 firm

not spliting these subs up and deff not shipping them.

come and see or hear them before you buy if you want //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but note the first person that hands me the $$$ wins //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

some ref

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=18151

the subs sold like 2hours ago m8 sorry.

the guy was a pain in the ass as he did not want the box, but when i told him on the phone in box or out he said in box so i spent 45min with him in my garage as i tool all 3 out

the subs are recessed in and those metal washer ring makes it more a apin to edo after working all day//

Then he pulled out his cash $785 not even what i asked for and that was already so cheap, but i was tired so said here task the subs and leave

the subs sold like 2hours ago m8 sorry.
the guy was a pain in the ass as he did not want the box, but when i told him on the phone in box or out he said in box so i spent 45min with him in my garage as i tool all 3 out

the subs are recessed in and those metal washer ring makes it more a apin to edo after working all day//

Then he pulled out his cash $785 not even what i asked for and that was already so cheap, but i was tired so said here task the subs and leave
dang he knew what he was doin then..... ***** for you but gain for him

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.