FS: 2007 Kawasaki ZX6-R

Participant count
  • Participant list

Qbenjamin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Braavos
2007 Kawasaki ZX6-R Blk/Red Monster Replica

Just in time for spring, I have a 2007 Kawasaki ZX6-R for sale. The bike has been meticulously maintained, and cleaned. It is currently in storage, but I will bring it out for a serious buyer. I have the title in hand, and will only let you test ride it if you bring cash (you break, you buy). This is a true sportbike, and it has been tastefully modified only for cosmetic purposes.

Stock modified exhaust: Gives the bike a much more aggressive sound at low RPM's, and also makes you more noticeable to other driver's

LED integrated mirrors: Excellent for those that ride at night, oncoming traffic has another way of knowing that you are turning

Frame sliders: In case the unthinkable happens whether its from a tip over or a slide, the engine and frame is protected

All new fairings: The new fairing set is a Monster edition replica, as the original fairings were worn and had not been maintained by the previous owner

New tires front and rear: New Michelin tires have about 1500 miles on them, all from daily commuting

Rear Seat cowl: If you are riding solo, then why have a seat on the rear of a sportbike? I will also include the original seat with the sale

Double Bubble Windshield: Tinted windshield to match the rest of the bike

LED Fender eliminator: All in one turn signals and brake light indicator allow for maximum visibility during day and night riding

The bike has just under 8k miles on it, perfect for the daily commute and occassional lengthy ride. I will also include a medium Joe Rocket Red/Blk jacket (has protective pads inside size 42), a large Blk/Slvr helmet, and medium gloves. My asking price is absolutely firm, so please don't bother me with any lowball or other offers. This bike is priced to move very quickly. Please also keep in mind that this is a used bike, and will be sold in AS-IS condition. No other warranty is expressed, written or implied. For serious questions, please feel free to reply to this post, or call me at (806)three1nine-two2nine8. Thank you.

Price: $4999

Local pick up only, or arrange shipping at your own cost and liability

so do you think a 6'6" guy could fit/ride on it comfortably? maybe lol
The guy that I purchased it from was 6'4, so I don't think that your height would be much of an issue. Overall, the seat height of the bike isn't much different than most of the 1k CC sportbikes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Qbenjamin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Qbenjamin
Braavos
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies