Tallc
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Hi Wirez HDMI high end cables

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NEW

This is a COMPLETE LIQIDATION of all inventory, 250K worth of retail inventory..

All cables are shipped OUT of the box.. If you prefer to have the retail boxes (they are bigger and cost more to ship), then you need to let me know when you order.

Price:

Total Price: :

1m ($159) $8 ea.

2m ($199) $10 ea.

5m ($369) $15 ea.

7m ($469) $20 ea.

10m ($549) $30 ea.

15m ($729) $40 ea.

20m ($849) $60 ea.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

+ SHIPPING

Additional info:

PM me for orders

Cables are NEC approved and CL rated for "in-wall" installation.

This company had good patents with this technology... These are the only cables i have ever seen that actually have serial numbers on them.. This is your chance to save hundreds of dollars.. Dealers are welcome.. It doesnt matter.. Its a liquidation of all inventory in stock..

"VizionWare's base technology is noise reduction and high performance interconnect extension. The technology is implemented in chips and those chips are embedded into many different types of digital interconnect products, such as cables, adapters, and signal management products."

"Existing cable implementations typically require extensive shielding and connectors that deliver marginal results because they are passive. Unlike existing technologies, VizionWare's cables and adapters are reach independent interconnect products that offer higher fidelity and better resolution, regardless of installation configuration."

"VizionWare has developed the core digital technology in silicon and has successfully implemented this technology into HDMI digital interconnects and adapters that demonstrate stunning digital signal fidelity independent of reach limitations and video resolution."

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

vizionwaredealerpricing111111-1.jpg

hiwirezthickness.gif

ScreenHunter_23Nov021346.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, im going to run this special...

we have some replacement cables (cable only, no PS)

for every 2 cables ordered of the 5,7, or 10M get a free backup cable... good for those sizes only..

example, order (2) 5M cables $15 ea.(total $30), get (1) 5M backup cable free..

retail value - $1107, for only $30 + shipping....

following cables qualify..

5M

7M

10M

get em while you can.. when they are gone, they are gone.

Lets GET some cables SOLD today..

Man these are priced PENNIES on the dollar... Come on PEOPLE.... its a DEAL..........

vizionwarepatent.gif

Bump up for some great cables.. get those orders in fellas (or Gals)

ok guys, ALL 2M hdmi cables are gone.....

good deals still on the 5M and above, get your order in.... I will take care of you if ordering 2 or more..

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Hey dude,pm your number and about where you are in dallas.I just may need to pick up a few lf these.
did i PM you? heck i cant remember, sorry. I just did it again if i didnt already.

****, where is my free cable, should have waited another week.
one question. do i have to the outlet power supply?
no you do not have to use the power adapter.. the cables are active, so on long runs if your not getting clear signal, then you use.. the chips are still built in for them...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Tallc

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Tallc
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies