Hawaii
1. Product:

2 x TC 3HP motors

2. Specs:

3HP motors

Pole OD = ~2.94

Top Plate ID = ~3.36"

3. Description/Condition:

Used got them a week or so ago and changed my mind. Only took them out of the box and measured gap specs. They come with a pair of MDF spacers so you can use them with standard 12 spoke baskets.

4. Price: :

$200 shipped for the pair

5. Pictures:

8vyyj9.jpg

2e5tcvn.jpg

SVT03L = HiloDB1 on caco. If you are serious about buying then I can get you pics with SVT03L on them. Just too lazy right now

Motor does not determine power handling. The voice coil alone determines thermal power handling. Driver suspension and enclosure determine mechanical power handling. fixmyspeaker.com for parts if you can't find them here. I bought a bunch of cones for under $10 each to rebuild my 3HP motors. But I did already have the baskets. Now I'm looking for deals on spiders and voice coils. When I give up, I'll use FMS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.