Participant count
  • Participant list

528hz
10+ year member

Everything'sMiscellaneous
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Sundown Nightshade V.1 15s

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I literally JUST got these subs in my possession last Friday. I really do love 'em, but it's time to quit BS'ing and do 2 12s" sealed off, firing into the cabin.

One is used (the dirtier one) but in excellent condition. No scrapes, tears, or anything unusual. It's just dirty and I was in a rush to get it in my car so I didn't clean it off.

The other sub is basically a brand new sub. V.1 motor rebuilt from Sundown themselves.

Price:

$550 SHIPPED for the pair

$275 plus ship for the "newer" one

$250 plus ship for the used, "dirtier" one.

I will also entertain trades for 2 12s" that will take 1500-2000 watts RMS...

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

DSCN1780.jpg

DSCN1781.jpg

DSCN1782.jpg

u have anyothere pics please?
I don't. They're still in my car. I would hope that my reputation on here would proceed me being that I have never had a bad transaction on here and the subs are perfectly fine. One is just used and dusty, but mechanically and cosmetically 9/10 (9/10 for usage). The brand new one I literally just got from Sundown and it's a brand new sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.